Angioplex Zeiss Cirrus 5000 OCT
The Angioplex Zeiss Cirrus 5000 HD-OCT improves on the Cirrus 4000 model in hardware and software. It retains the most important features of the 4000 model and upgrades on hardware and Smart HD Scans. Buy Angioplex Zeiss Cirrus Now
Eye motion artifacts are reduced with FastTrac retinal tracking, and enables tracking of the current scan to the position of a previous scan which , as a results, provides a better progression analysis.
The monitor has been improved too, with a 19-inch size display for high-definition scans.
AngioPlex OCT Angiography
For the first time, AngioPlex allows for the visualization of both vascular and structural information from a single non-invasive scan. One that makes eye care’s leading clinical OCT platform an unprecedented tool for the acquisition of ultra-clear color-depth-resolved 3D microvascular imaging of the retina.
AngioPlex technology revolutionizes clinical practice by making the visualization of microvasculature of the retina a routine part of everyday care.
- New vascular information
- Ultra-clear 3D microvascular visualizations power by OMAG
- OMAG detects motion of red blood cells within sequential OCT B-scans performed repeatedly at the same location
- Depth of retinal vasculature color-coded for ease of visual assessment
- Enhanced workflow
- Ideal non-invasive, dye-free angiography
- Single-scan simplicity: capture OCT angiography with just one scan
- Real-time tracking with enhanced FastTrac ensures artifact-free scans and precise location identification during follow-up visits.
|Diabetic Retinopathy (DR) – AntioPlex(tm) maps visually isolate the neovascularization elsewhere (NVE) located in the vitro-retinal interface (VRI)|